Hi, my name is Alex Fitzpatrick! I’m a zooarchaeologist and PhD student at the University of Bradford in England.
I received my BA in Classical Archaeology, Anthropology, and Special Honours from CUNY Hunter College in New York in 2015.
In 2016, I received my MSc in Archaeological Sciences from the University of Bradford. My dissertation was titled Fishing, Diet, and Environment in the Iron Age of the Northern Isles.
My current research involves analysis of the taphonomic characteristics of faunal assemblages from the Covesea Caves in north-east Scotland.
Other Places to Find Me
- Association of Environmental Archaeology (AEA)
- Society of Antiquaries of Scotland
- International Council of Archaeozoology (ICAZ)
- British Cave Research Association (BCRA)
- Late Prehistoric Finds Group
- Taphonomy Working Group
- Cave Archaeology Group
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-5447-2252
Also, I have no idea how to ride a bike.